Wednesday, October 17, 2012

One Tuesday afternoon...

One Tuesday afternoon my thirty-something life has changed rather dramatically. On becoming a mom, I have entered a previously unimaginable world of overwhelming baby cuteness, smelly diapers, tiny pretty outfits, belly aches, toothless smiles, elimination diet, baby gadget mania, sleep deprivation, losing hair and kilos. I am enjoying the blessings of having a joyful, user-friendly kid and gradually I have embraced most negatives as either inevitable or not that bad after all. I don't like bugging myself with trivial things, so I always prefer to move on to the good ones.

Here, I want to share some of the beautiful, fun, yummy and fascinating things that belong to the kids universe, and that are worth of an adult's attention. I hope you will enjoy them, too!

(c) Tove Jansson

No comments:

Post a Comment